11.18.2008

The Secret Life of Bees: Flamingo Edition

Hey everyone...in case you don't remember me, it's Mrs.Flamingo. I apologize for not being present this past couple of months. Lets just say that there has been much movement in my life... and because of it I have been way to busy... its crazy. (its positive - don't worry... I got a new Graphic Design job that I love.)

I absolutely wanted to take part in this awesome thing going on... called the secret life of bees. I loved reading everyone elses secret and thought it was time to share my own.

1. I enjoy eating something I call the Microwave Grilled cheese. Pretty self explanatory : 2 slices of white bread with 1 slice of Kraft Cheese, placed carefully in a plate with a paper towel (so that the bread doesn’t become soggy) and put in the microwave until the cheese is melted. I know, doesn’t seem very appetizing, but its something my younger sister and I use to eat coming home from school.

2. When I was smaller I preferred playing with cars then with Barbie dolls. I loved using the toy car carpet my dad bought me when I was younger. I could play hours with that thing. Even to the point that my dad bought one for my future kids (and I'm not even pregant). Daddy Flamingo is too cute.

3. I wore my first pair of jeans when I was in 9th grade. Yup you read this right. Before that I was all jogging pants and leotards! How sexy!!!

4. I don’t know what is my fetish with white sliced bread, but I love to eat all the crust and then take the white part a squish it into a ball of dough. Then I eat it of course. Hey, this list is about my secrets myself… so don’t judge! :)

5. I have a guilty pleasure. I like the spice girls. I know majoriy of the Spice Girl choreographies. Ya, thats really cheesy but my sister and I would dance in our basement. Come on theres something catchy with their music.... ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT... WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT... lol

6. I have this weird goal. To have as many business cards as possible. Maybe thats me wanting to be a woman of all trades… but at the moment I have 3. I’m working on getting more!!!

7. Like Mrs.Penguin - I have a tattoo story to share. Before I got my drivers license, I told myself that if I passed the first time around I would reward myself by getting a tatoo. So being the artist that I am decided to draw my own tatoo. It seemed pretty in all... a sort of tribal sun. Until my younger sister pointed it out that it looks like sperm and egg. And now... that what I say it is... haha.. My fertility tattoo. Hope its brings luck in the future... lol Oh my!

So there you have it... some stories/secrets about myself. Its actually quite funny. Do you have a secret you want to share? Come on I must not be the only one with some bread fetishes??? :)

No comments: