6.05.2008

Walking down the aisle... to feathers

When it was time to choose our music choices, the task wasn't easy. I was looking at the usual bride entrance songs and there wasn't anything that I truly loved. I find the song available really pretty... but they just weren't me. Plus, I wanted to choose a song that I loved and Mr.Flamingo loved too. Its a really special moment and I find having a song we love makes it even more special

After endless amount of searching I finally found it. I will be walking down the aisle to Forest Gumps (Feather Theme) by Alan Silvestri. Mr.Flamingo is the one that had introduced me this song. He would listen to it all the time so I thought it would be perfect. I love this song so much and just listening to it makes me all teary eyed.

Here is the song:



If any of yous would like to have this song, I have the music sheets. Just give me a shout out at flamingo@weddingbee.com and I will send them to you.

Are you opting of a unique entrance song?

No comments: