6.05.2008

Photo sharing

At both my father and sisters wedding, disposable cameras were placed on each table for candid shots throughout the wedding day. At first I thought I would continue the 'tradition' but realized that because majority of people have digital cameras, the use of disposables cams was not necessary.

I had found on another wedding forum the idea of having a website where people can upload pics freely... like Mrs.Lemon and Mrs.Cherryblossom. But there are so many photo programs out there that I don't know which one is better. I want something that is visually appealing with very little ads. I like the option that maybe my guests can order pictures if they would like, but its not a must.

Here are Free Photo Programs I found so far.... click on the icon to go to the website.



Any suggestions on which program I should go with? Will you be asking your guests to upload pictures? Which program will you be using?

No comments: