6.03.2008

Tossing fortune

Even though the bouquet toss is a big wedding cliché, its a must for me and my wedding wouldn't be the same without it. I'm a fresh flower lover and my toss bouquet will get the same amount of attention as my own bridal bouquet.


I find it sad that only one lucky lady gets to 'win' the bouquet. There are so many important ladies (family, siblings and friends) that I want to more than one bouquet. The wonderful Martha Stewart introduced the fortune bouquet. A cute and smart way to shower your single ladies with more love. This is the first thing I decided on when it was time to choose my flowers. Mini clusters of flowers in pink and ivory with a special message.

But now I need your help. I have no idea what fortunes I should write. Would you mind sharing one of your favorite fortunes?



No comments: