6.09.2008

Minimooning - it

There is only 12 days until the wedding and we haven't booked our honeymoon yet. We've had endless amount of discussions on where we should go... it started with Paris, Italy and there was mention of Disney, we talked about going down south but we abandoned all those ideas.

As the wedding gets closer and closer I see the bills piling up and its stressing me a little. Mr.Flamingo is in school full time and because we are paying majority of the wedding (with some help from my parents) a honeymoon done to our liking would be too expensive at the moment.



I love travelling and even though I put my dream of visiting Europe on the back burner... my honeymoon will be the last chance to travel before we go ahead and start our flamingo family. We will have a honeymoon, just at a later date. It will simply allow us to get back on our feet. So, I though a minimoon could be a great idea. Maybe a couple of nights somewhere local where we can relax and enjoy our new married status.

Have you decided to go the minimoon route because of budget reasons?

(Image source)

No comments: