6.10.2008

The search is over

I am the happiest bride-to-bee.... I finally found my videographer... yup a 8mm videographer that I wanted oh-so much. My endless search to find a local 8mm videographer did not work out. I've checked every single company and no one offered this service. I finally signed the contact yesterday, and the AWESOME Wes Jones of FilmJones is coming to Montreal, just for me... yup, that's right... I feel so special.



You've seen Wes' work before both Mrs.Snowpea and Mrs.Onion worked with him for their beautiful wedding...so it only makes me more excited because I've seen the quality of his work. If you are not familiar with his work visit his website to check out his talent, you won't regret it.

Now, remember that TV show I got chosen for, well they will be doing an interview with Wes (in English of course) explaining what Super8 is and why its so popular in the states (since it hasn't made its way to Quebec yet). I'm happy that because of my wedding, I will be the one introducing Super8 to my fellow Quebec-ers... I should seriously get a cut for all the companies that decide to offer this service ;)

I am so psyched to finally have found 8mm - it was something truly important for me ... Hurray!!!!!

(Thanks Mrs.Onion for all the help in my search)
Image source

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so glad it worked out for you.