6.19.2008

Bashing Bachlorette

At my bridal shower my highschool friends (which I've known for 13 years) asked me if they can plan my bachlorette party. I found that really sweet and my MOH and Bridesmaids didn't mind. They wanted the night to be a surprise - so I had no idea what was planned. My surprised bachlorette was last friday. Yup one week before my wedding.


My highschool friends.


My bridal party

The night started off with supper at a restaurant in Montreal called Cafeteria, a type of cafe-resto bar. We were 12 and when we got there they gave every one a gift bag. Inside were some goodies ; condoms, jewelry, glow sticks, candy shaped penis - you get the point. Plus we all got a matching t-shirt...so awesome!!!



I got something more, obviously because I'm the bride-to-be, so an appropriate crown a magic wand was added to my goodies bag. They even included some 'task' coupons of things that needed to be done throughout the night.



Supper was good, and so was my sangria - especially that I had to drink it with a penis shaped straw... too funny.



Once everyone was done eating it was time for dessert and that my friends was the highlight of the night. Can you look at this cake!!! It was strawberry shortcake and it was yummy! The waitress didn't want to cut it because it was so beautiful.



After we've finished our cake we were off to a club. No no, not a strip club but rather a dance club. The music was good and we all had a blast! We have tonnes and tonnes of pictures to remember the night, because by the end... a little too much alcohol in my system ;)

Thank you everyone for a fun night!
Did you have a bachlorette party?

No comments: