6.21.2008

Its finally come to this...

Today is the day.... today is my wedding day. All that hard work and planning for today. Its crazy when you think about it. I am writing to you before I go to the hairdresser... because I realized I never said bye (as a non-married gal) Bad flamingo!!!

First off, I would like to say a huge thank you to all you awesome readers and bees. Weddingbee has become a family to me and your support, suggestions and ideas have help me shape my wedding to what it will be today. I cannot say thank you enough!

I promise I will be back will lots of details. There will be loads to talk about so don't think that just because I'm going to have the married status you're gonna get rid of me that easy. Your stuck with me :) Ok here is a quick preview: I'm not nervous and shockingly surprised, I slept well though I wish I would of gone to be earlier and there doesn't seem to be a cloud in sight. Lets hope it stays like that all day ;) More to come... shortly

You have been so great to me and it has been awesome to share my wedding planning with you. I heart you all so much :)

Best,
Miss Flamingo (soon to be Mrs)

No comments: