5.26.2008

Tush attire - sexy sexy sexy

I've been thinking about my wedding undergarments for some time now. I would of loved to have a beautiful kit like the ones below, but it would be easier and better letting the ladies free.


I still wanted to have a sexy panties at least, and nothing says vintage sexy than ruffles and....ruffles. Now, I don't know whether its because its not "instyle" or simply because they are sold out, but I had a hard time finding some ruffles for my tush. Lets say they were non-existant in every lingerie store I went in.

I was looking for something along these lines: (not as dramatic though)


I really love the black satin underwear, so sexy. But unfortunately they are out of my price range. So after a day of pantie shopping, I finally found the one. (Well, it was the only one so I didn't really have a choice :)

I present you my tush attire:


Via: La Senza

Since majority of the time the garter attachments are straight on the corset and since I'm not wearing one, I needed panties with them and these Love La SenzaTM Glam Girl Garter Panty were perfect. I also love the fact that they are pink. I love pink...

So do you like? Is anyone else going for ruffles?

No comments: