5.22.2008

Last Birthday Bash as a Single Lady

Today is officially my birthday. Now, I'm not one to get depressed or anything because I am one year older... but this year is a double wammy: Not only am I the big 25, but its my last birthday as a single lady.


I love this cake (hint hint) find it here

Even though I don't generally highlight my birthday… my friends keep telling me its important even more so this year. But what do I do... I have no idea! Well whether or not I do something special… I got an early birthday gift this year, and let me say… that alone is worth doing nothing this birthday.

You know our audition for La Bosse des Noces well thanks to everyones great vibes... We got chosen. I am so excited you have no idea. Once I have more details, I will most defintely share...

So back to the birthday thing... Did you do something special for your last Birthday Bash as a Single Lady?

No comments: