5.20.2008

Flamingo spot-light

Here in the province of Quebec we have something we like to call Quebec Television. Unlike other provinces, we not only have American channels but have our own independent prime-time French-language soap operas/TV dramas. Lets say we have our mini Quebec Hollywood thing going on.

Now you must be wondering why I'm writing about this... please bear with me. We have one local channel called Canal Vie (basically its sort of like a french version of TLC) There is a wedding show called La Bosse des Noces (translation - The Wedding Boss) where a team of people help you out with your wedding planning and problematics you might come across along the way.



They're always in search of couples to help, so I decided to send in our 12 page application at the end of February. It was clearly stated when we send in our application that if we passed the pre-selection we would get contacted 2 months prior to the wedding. Since the 2 month mark passed and never got any news, I forgot about it.... well I got a call last week and they want to meet us.

Now you must be wondering whats the big deal... well apart from having parts of my wedding televised, what ever they decide to help you with, they offer as a gift to the couple. How awesome is that!!!

I was told to bring every single thing I can think of that is wedding related. From pictures to my actual favors.... This is when you realize how great blogging about my whole wedding process really is. Its really made this so much easier.

Since they are behind on the whole process (only 1 month left to my wedding), they narrowed down the choice to 2 couples. Us and someone else. That means we have 50% chance of getting chosen.

Our audition is TODAY!!! I'm so nervous! I really hope we get chosen.
Wish us luck.

No comments: