4.03.2008

Pretty boys

This weekend the boys are going to try on some suits for the wedding. Though there are some brides who like to have the surprise of seeing what their husband-to-be will be wearing the day of, I'm not that bride. Not that I don't trust Mr.Flamingo, but he's a joker and I could just imagine him arrive at the church in a pale blue suit with ruffles. (Ok maybe I'm exaggerating - but you get the point)

I'll be going with them for the trial and I will bring a camera for the main event. Mr.F in a suit... you rarely see that... and he looks so good. At first I wanted to have them wearing the real tux with the bow tie. Seem so perfect for our vintage/movie/ glam theme, but Mr.F says there is no way he will wear that. What a bummer.

The perfect example of the possibility of the hotness factor.

So we have no choice but to go for the other route. The tie route. I have nothing against ties... I find them really pretty but the bow tie would of been perfect. Since the girls will be wearing brown/taupe I thought having the best man in brown could be a very nice choice. For the ring bearer I thought it would be cute if he could be be a mini version of Mr.F. Honestly, I don't even know if all these options are available... so I will need to make a part 2 of the Pretty Boys

Am I going overboard with the whole matchy matchy? Are you planning on making your boys match your girls? Any suggestions to convince Mr.F to go the bow tie route?

Images: 007, suit

No comments: