4.28.2008

Handle with Care

I love flowers and one thing I am extremely excited about is my bouquet. I can't wait to actually hold it... its going to be stunning. Apart from the actual flower choice and color combination, another important element to any bouquet is the handle. I find it's as important as the bouquet itself, so I thought I could opt for a unique handle myself.

They are endless possibilities when it comes to dressing the bouquet here are just a few examples:


Elegant ribbon bouquet paired with unique looking buttons - source
Unique ribbon ruffle and bow - source


Vibrant two toned ribbon braided handle - source
Bold color, I love the contrasting colors - source



I love the use of ribbon to create a cuff for the bouquet - source
Also the beautiful work in the handle make the whole bouquet so glam - source


This look is absolutely stunning, various shades of
ribbon creating a waterfall of textures - source


Go all natural by using actual leaves to create the handle - source



Using fabric and ribbon - source
Wire wrapping used as a bouquet cuff - source


Different sizes of ribbon paired with beautiful embellishments- source

If you have some more images of unique bouquet handles, please share the love. We can never have enough pictures in our wedding image bank.

Will you be having a unique bouquet handle? Is the handle important to you?

No comments: