4.21.2008

All just a dream...

This weekend the wedding related nightmares have really started to kick it. This is the biggest sign that the big day is really on its way. There is officially 2 months until my wedding and honestly I hope I won't have nightmares every day until then. I've had nightmares here and there before... but this whole weekend was filled with complete episodes of wedding nightmare - you know the kind where you wake up and we you go back to bed the dream keeps on going like it never was interrupted.


Images from here

It was nothing over the top, but still... I wouldn't want this to happen at my wedding

Dream # 1
Its the big day, but I can't really say if the weather outside is nice... I'm in a room getting ready to leave for the church and I realized that I am missing all the accessories I had purchases especially for this day. Everything was wrong, I was wearing the wrong jewelry, I forgot my hair comb and we forgot to purchase shoes for the flower girl. Then we get to the church.... all seems well, but the flower girl doesn't show up and Mr.F forgot the rings at home. I tell him that he needs to go get them (I speak to him through the doors so that he doesn't see me) and where they can be found. He leaves and comes back 15 minutes later saying he couldn't find them - men!


Image from here

So I decided to grab a bicycle and ride all the way home... yes yes in my dress. Don't understand how that happened. Why I didn't think to take a car is beyond me...So I finally get the rings, but because it took too much time the next wedding started and we couldn't get married anymore. I had the most terrified face - luckily I woke up.


Images from here and here

Dream # 2
Its the morning of the big day and rather having my friend come over to do my bridal makeup I decided to go to the M.A.C store instead. I don't know why I guess I was afraid that she wouldn't do a good job - when obviously that's not the case. But I didn't just go to the shopping mall for my makeup appointment, I decided to go in my wedding dress - why? Beats me. So when I got to the M.A.C store and the girls started doing her thing, she dropped the whole bottle of foundation on my gown. Could you imagine??? I would die! If there is one thing I am absolutely looking forward to is wearing my wedding dress =)

Now I know that these situations won't happen on the actual wedding day. I'm way too prepared for that...right? Whats your most horrifying wedding related nightmare?


No comments: