4.22.2008

Le Compte rendu...

I am proud to say that I finally mailed out all our invitations. I never thought that day would arrive... honestly planning my wedding has been the utmost longest thing I have ever done in my life (been engaged for 3.5 years) Its only normal that when I would look at my wedding check list the 6-8 weeks prior to the wedding: send out invitations seemed kinda far.

This is my last invitation post cuz its time for the compte rendu! Hurray!!!


Design - free of charge (done by me)



Stamps Rolls of 100 stamps
52.00$ each roll
Quantity: 2
Total: 104.00$



Stamp mail box dispenser (sorry for the blurry photo)
I just had to buy this.. it was way too cute
3.49$ each + taxes
Total: 3.94$




Open end A7 Envelopes in Coco (for invitation)
Purchased from PaperPresentation.com
14.50$ /pk of 50
Quantity: 2
Sub-total: 29$ + shipping
Total: 39.49$


Printing artwork
including recto/verso printing, cut to size
Invitation, RSVP and Accommodation card
Quantity: 80
Sub-total: 162$ + taxes
Total: 182.86$

For a grand total of ... drum roll please.... 330.29$ Comes out to about 4.12$ for the set. Set includes: invitation + envelope + stamps, accommodation cards, RSVP postcards + stamps. I'm really happy with my invitations, especially the price, definitely fit in my budget. Even though I had some issues with my invitations, I wouldn't of done it any other way. Now its time to design the other items... menu, place cards, programs, table numbers... here I come.

How much did your DIY invitations costs? Did you think it was worth going through all that trouble?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.