3.27.2008

I want a Comb, over there....

The time has come to really but I mean really figure out what I want to do with my hair. My appointment for my hair trial is next weekend and I have no idea what I want because I like so many styles. I am still debating on which type of hairstyle I should go for the wedding, though to be honest the vintage part is slightly winning the race.

Though in the vintage type hairstyles, some are not comb friendly, and that is something I must take into consideration. Yup, I purchased a beautiful hair comb which I guess in the heats of planning and blogging, slipped through my fingers and was forgotten. Here is my beautiful hair comb... purchased on ebay and was a mere 6$ shipping included. What a bargain!

Another thing I must consider is that I will have a veil. Okay... its a classic, but because I want a bun-ish type of hair-do, it limits the veil placement options. I tried wearing it under the bun (which personally I love) but it really doesn't suit me. So I need to wear it not on the top of my head, but more in the middle. (Please see illustration)


So now, I have continued my search for hair styles... I feel like I'm all over the place. I only have one chance at this cuz I'm only having one hair trial. Ok, sure if the results are really horrible, I will go for trial #2 but I'm trying to avoid it.

So here are some more hairstyles. I'm going for the vintage-y, bun type, place comb over there & leave room for the veil kind of style.


Which style do you like? Because I can't seem to make a decision. I like option # 3, I think its good for the veil and the comb. Just the vintage-y part us missing. I wondering if waves like in picture 12 would work. It might be too much. What do you think?

Ah! this is so frustrating. How I hate being indecisive!!!

Image Sources:
1, 2, 4, 6, 8: Brides.com - 3, 5 : Instyleweddings.com - 7: Unfortunately I don't remember the source - 9, 10, 11, 12 : People.com

No comments: