1.09.2008

The Queen Bee of Budgets

I consider myself little over the top when it comes to my organizational skills. You can say they're above average so its certain that when the wedding kicked in... I went ballistic. Every person that sees me and my famous white wedding binder, say I am extremely ahead of my game when it comes to the planning of my wedding... but then again I started planning almost 2 years before my official wedding date.

I wanted to share with all of yous my wedding planner budget (in excel form) Its a detailed compliation of everything you can think of for the whole planning. (In hopes I have not forgotten anything)

Here are my sections:
  • Rings
  • Appareal
  • Beauty
  • Ceremony Site
  • Reception Site
  • Food & Beverages
  • Cake & Bonbonnières
  • Flowers & Decoration
  • Music
  • Photography & Videography
  • Invitations & Stationery
  • Transportation
  • Gits
  • Honeymoon
  • Other Expenses
In hopes this will help you all to better manage your budget! Happy Planning

No comments: