1.09.2008

Chauffeur!

Ever since the beginning of our wedding planning there is one thing we knew for sure - we wanted a limo. I've always envisioned myself in my dress stepping out of a limo... stepping out in style!

When Mr.Flamingo and I discussed what model interested us, we had no clue - modern or vintage? I personally wanted a vintage model... so perfect for our theme. Mr Flamingo was opting for a more modern one, for the convenience of having everyone ride together. After visiting a local bridal store last weekend... we both fell in love. I present you our Vintage Bentley 1959.


Image source: John and Joseph Photography

I made a limo inspiration board with idea of car poses I would like to have. The first two pictures is the actual car. Isn't it so perfect??? There's the classic pose with the couple in the rear view mirror and some other nice set ups. I will keep searching the net for some great shots and if ever you find any don't hesitate to share :) ... I want to take tonnes of pictures with this car, its so glamorous!

For the price we got an awesome deal... and I couldn't be happier. Here's what we got: 375$ taxes included for 6 hours and we get: the champagne and water, a chauffeur with white gloves and red carpet. (I love the red carpet it's so Hollywood!)

Will you be having a chauffeur the day of? Is anyone having something different as means of transportation?

No comments: