11.04.2007

Rainbow brite

Last week it was pouring outside, but somehow the sun found its way and a beautiful rainbow appeared. I’m always amazed when I see a rainbow in the sky, the colors are so pretty. These beautiful pieces are inspired by mother natures own creation. I introduce you the gemstone rings.


All rings and earring courtesy of Costco.com

I am a fan of color and I love seeing engagement rings or wedding rings different than what we generally fancy. We tend to think that when we see beautiful rings in countless wedding magazines that the prices are obviously over the top…. well I am happy to announce that all the rings and earrings shown all come from Costco.com. Prices vary from 268$ to 6000$. So why not be different… opt for a gemstone ring.

Anyone has any colored rings??? I don't but I would love to someday.

No comments: