11.06.2007

Capturing the image

They say that when you plan a wedding it is best to make a list of your priorities. Well one of my priorities is having a talented photographer. A photographer in my eyes, is essential to capture those special moments. Finding a good photographer, that's another story.

I have viewed a mountain of portfolios, and honestly I think the problem is... me. Being a graphic designer, I don't like the typical wedding photos. Not that there is anything wrong with what others like, but I personally don't like the black and white photos with elements in color. I find it tacky and that's not what I am looking for. Also, I want someone who can take in the moment pictures. I know that there will be some pictures that we will have to pose for, but I don't want to have everything planned. Oh and the details are really important to me as well.

After months of searching I found a photographer... I just hope we made a good choice. His work is stunning so I would be devastated if my pictures turned out bad. Drum roll please....







All images courtesy of IPI Photography

No comments: