11.12.2007

The book of our love

Mr. Flamingo and I thought it would be nice to offer our parents a nice thank you gift for supporting us during the whole wedding process. So when it came time to think about our parents gift, it was a very obvious choice. The book of our our love : a photo album.

Images by Blurb.com

Our photographer will give us the copyrights and all our wedding images (hi-resolution) on a DVD. Being a graphic designer, I didn't want to spend money on a photo album, when I could use my talents and make my own. After searching the net for various software, the one I found to be the most complete is BookSmart from Blurb.com

Images by Blurb.com

I think this will be a great project to do and the program seems quite complete. You can personalize everything! From the page layout, colors and even the binding. I will be adding small meaningful texts in the book as well, like the speech to my dad, the lyrics of our love song, our vows and some little extras. It will be an awesome memento... well i hope so.

Has anyone used Booksmart for their wedding album? What's your feedback on this software and what little extras did you add to your album?

No comments: