10.29.2007

Peep toe

Before I even start talking spilling the beans about my dress, I thought I would build up the anticipation by giving you details about all the other stuff. To start off, lets talk about shoes. I am a fan of them, well honestly who isn't?

My criteria for my shoes were the following: I wanted a peep toe satin heel shoe. For the rest, well I debated lots on whether I should get a colored shoe, a low or high heel. What it came down to it, was I getting a shoe for the beauty rather than comfort?... well, ladies and gentlemen, I went for beauty. I will probably take them off half way though the reception, but what a wedding if you don't dance bare foot... right?

These are my gorgeous shoes! I absolutely love them. I even try them on once a week and walk around the house with them... isn't that pathetic ??? I found them at ZARA. for 79$ Canadian. Even though they make my feet extra pretty, I felt they were missing a little Glamour to them, so I bought off eBay some rhinestone shoe clips. So are my shoes vintage enough???


No comments: