10.31.2007

À la Oscars

When it comes to jewelry, I go all out. I'm not the type of girl who likes the simple stuff... my friends call me Miss Glam! I was more excited about finding my jewelry than my actual dress. (could you believe it? and yes I actually bought my jewelry before I ordered my dress)

My dress is simple, therefore my accessories basically needed to be a WOW factor of my whole ensemble. The search wasn't very long... I found the perfect set. I love my jewelry so much... oh and that's another thing I wear in the house once in a while. It's an authentic Austrian crystal choker necklace with matching earrings.



Before I even looked at the price tag I knew I hadn't chosen the cheapest one. I have an eye for the real expensive stuff and this was no different. The set was priced at 149.99$. Expensive yes, but less than I thought. As I'm trying on the set, I noticed a 30% off sign. Don't we just love discounts like that??? To top things off my dad and my step-mother offered it.


I love love love my set, but the only dilemma I have is with the earrings... I'm afraid it might be too much bling bling. What do you think?

Did you have or are you planning on having extravagant jewelry?


1 comment:

Iceland Photographer said...

Great blog ! I am impressed with suggestions of author.
Iceland Elopement Photographers