11.01.2007

I heart purses

A while back I was reading Weddingbee and I came across a post about this particular purse. (sorry I don't remember which Bee wrote it) There always been this debate over having a handbag on your big day. I know that it's not necessary and the money could go to something better and more useful, but being an accessories junkie, I had to have one.

I heart purses and this one was so perfect.


I ordered it off ebay and it cost me 30$ shipping included. Its more than what I thought I would pay for, especially it being an ebay item. The quality is very nice and the gems aren't the cheap dollar store looking ones. So overall - its a good purchase. To top things off... my new favorite clutch matches perfectly with my peep toe grey satin shoes.

And you... are you an accessories junkie??? How much did you splurge on all the little extras?

No comments: