7.31.2008

Bridesmaid Gifts

Gift giving is always fun, but its extremely hard when all your Bridesmaids have different personality and style. I still wanted to give them the same gift, so that they would all have something in common and representative of the wedding.



I personally had a really hard time figuring out what I would give them, but after months of searching I finally found something I think they all would like. Since pink was an important color in the wedding I decided to have a pink themed gift.

I got the girls a bag of goodies. Inside: personalized pink silk jewelry rolls. I thought this was a classic gift that can be used to secure all their jewelry. Youngest sister flamingo, doesn't wear jewelry, but she has piercings galore. I figured one day, she will use it, or in the meantime will store her body jewelry in it.


The second part of their gift, was one Pink 2GB SanDisk Cruzer Gator. I thought this was perfect for them to keep all their photos and important documents. I know I use Flash cards all the time, I just hope they will too.
I also added a journal for each girl. Where I wrote on the first page a personalized note. I mostly thanked them for being part of my wedding and sharing in our special day. It was nice seeing them open their gifts and get all teary eyed when reading the message.

For my MOH I got her a little something more. Since she was stressing out more than me, I got her a gift certificate at a beautiful local spa - perfect to relax, and after helping me out with the wedding... a spa seemed really nice.

They seemed really happy with their gifts... I hope they use them well. Did you give your bridesmaid a themed gift?


Images: Jewlery Rolls , Flash Card
, Certificate
Photography: IPI - Events

No comments: