5.02.2008

Tables need to dress up too...

When I checked out our venue we only had one option for our table linens - white table cloth with a classic ivory overlay. At first I thought it was fine. Ivory matched with my wedding colors, but having an white table cloth, ivory overlay, ivory napkin and white plates... I have a feeling it look washed out. So now, I want table covers. I need table covers to add that extra glam.... but I don't even know where to look.



I looked at some local rental companies but they are charging ridiculous amounts like (15$ per table) At that price I might as well buy them myself. Now I don't know if I should DIY them by buying yards of material and cutting them myself, or if I should buy them already made.

There are several types of table linens (and I was quite surprised)


Taffeta - Dupioni - Sheer Patterned Overlay



Pintuck - Satin

I'm looking either for actual table cloths or table overlays to go over my white linens. I think having a brown accent will really bring out the colors of our theme and its also very vintage and glamorous.

Do you know of any website which offers inexpensive table linens/covers?

Image source

No comments: