5.11.2008

Non-RSVPers

I was told that I should include an earlier reply date on my RSVP cards to ensure that I would get all my responses in time by May 21st (1 month before). I knew I would receive late replies - its a given. Well, I had put a May 10th deadline and it has officially passed.



I knew I would have some people who wouldn't respond on time, but I never thought so many people in my family would find it hard to mail a postcard. Its not like they had to put a stamp on it, it was already there.

I sent out 75 invitations, and 18 of those RSVPs have not yet found its way back to my mailbox. That's a lot - 24% of non - rsvpers. I can't be other than disappointed. I will give them until Wednesday for those who mailed them out this weekend... but I ain't gonna be the one to call them all... that's what mothers and FMIL are for!

How many non-RSVPers did you get?


No comments: