3.18.2008

It fits... really!

Mr.Flamingo has always been honest. That is something I truley love about him, because when I go ahead and ask him a question, he doesn't need to sugar coat it. He is very respectful and I love him for that, though sometime he says things that need to be filtered. (but no one is perfect - right? )

Before we started "changing our eating habits" Mr.Flamingo said something to me. Something that made me sad. To put you in the context of the story... here's a background on the whole situtation.

I purchased my wedding dress early. Exactly, 1 year and 3 months before my wedding. I fell in love with it and needed to buy it. Of course when I purchased it I was at about 175 lbs, and I unfortunately gained some weight afterwards. Nothing alarming and I knew I would still fit in my dress... so the first thing I did when I received my dress (In July 2007) I went to try it on, just to confirm. (And it fit - hurray)

Months passed and a week before it was time to go pick up my dress Mr.F said "Are you sure you still fit in your dress???" I mean, I know his intentions weren't to hurt my feelings but still, this comment made me sad. I told him how I felt and he was extremely sorry. I forgive you... just don't do it again =)

Me in my dress with my sash --- Don't I look so happy - It fits! See

Have you ever gotten a comment by your fiancé or husband that hurt your feelings?

No comments: