3.07.2008

Adressing the Guest list

Since my wedding invitation design is pretty much set, it's time to finalize the guest list and get all the famous addresses. Finalizing the guest list itself is a hard thing to do. I mean it was to the point that Mr.Flamingo and I were flipping coins to make a decision. Overall we are happy with our choices but now collecting all the addresses seem to be even more a tedious task.


Now, if I am not mistaken etiquette says that the parents of the bride and groom get the job of collecting all the addresses, but what do you do when they simply don't? I've asked them politely, but not everyone is taking their job to heart. In that case, what do you do?

How did you asked the parents? Or are you avoiding that whole step and doing it yourself? Any tips that would help me and other brides-to-be?

{images courtesy of : gettyimages.com and weddingbells.ca}

No comments: