2.01.2008

Anniversaries... one too many

Unless you have chosen a specific date for all the important moments in your life, like myself... you might have one too many anniversaries. Its a known fact that us gals... love to keep tabs about all the little details, specific dates, times and all of that. So here is my list...
First date: October 28th
Offical going out: December 15th
The Proposal: December 24th
The Wedding: June 21st
and the list can go on....

Now my question is this, does the wedding date cancel out all the other dates? In my case my official going out date and my proposal dates are very close - so I can rule out one of the two. What dates do you celebrate? Do you have any special ways to combine your anniversaries? Please share :)

Image source: GettyImages.com

No comments: