2.24.2008

And the award goes to...

Definitely not me!!! This weekend I finally started working on my invitations. To be honest it's not going very well. You'd think being a designer would help but it's simply making this whole process extremely hard. Like I always do when I don't seem to concentrate on a specific thing... I sidetrack so instead I started thinking about my table numbers.

Mr.Flamingo had found an interesting site a while back with endless amounts of movie posters from the 20s to now. I thought this was a interesting way to incorporate the whole movie part in the whole vintage glam theme. But I am still indecisive.








What do you think? Would it be a good idea to name our tables after vintage movies? Do you have any other ideas on how I could incorporate the movie part to our wedding?

(All images courtesy of : http://www.impawards.com)

No comments: