2.12.2008

Almost perfect

Since I've written about my complicated family tree, I thought I'd continue on with my not so symmetrical bridal party. When Mr.Flamingo and I decided on who would take part in our special day... it wasnt that complicated. Thanks to the great feature from David's Bridal called Dress your wedding, I am happy to present you our almost perfect Bridal Party.

No kidding, I love the fact that it is not equal. Adds a little kick to the whole thing.


On my side it was quite simple, I have 3 sisters hence filling the position of my 3 bridesmaids. Now because I didn't want to favor one sister over the other for the MOH position I asked my cousin instead. Easy way out and everybody's happy! :)

For Mr.Flamingos side, he asked his best friend to be his best man, that's it. It was a little touchy since Mr.F has a brother and didn't ask him to be part of the bridal party... but there was no feud. Hurray for family members accepting our decisions and not making a big deal about it!!! For the ring bearer and the flower girl, we asked both our godchildren. It was perfect my godchild is a boy and Mr.F's is a girl... at least we got something right!

Mr.Flamingo wanted to ask more guys to be part of the bridal party... simply because he wanted it to be equal. I told him there was no point. He didn't even know who to ask, and filling the holes just cause with guys he wasn't close with - was not a good choice. What do you think?

Anyone else have a not so symmetrical bridal party? Are you opting for something different, like a dog for a ring bearer? Spill the beans people!!! :)

Here are some montages I made with images from the Designer Gallery of Dress your wedding. Thought I would end this post with some pretty visuals. You should try it out if you haven't already, it's free and a great tool to visualize your Bridal Party.





No comments: