1.23.2008

1 and 5 and zero = 150

I know it's not as important as a two digit number... regardless, there's officially 150 days until my wedding. Can you believe it? Well I can't! I never thought this day would come... seriously. With my extra extra long engagement, and my almost 2 years of planning... who knew it would pass by so quickly. And now its only gonna go by even faster.

I consider myself to be an organized bride, so majority of my vendors (exception Videograper and florist) are booked. Deposits have been made... I'm on the right track. Now I've got to get cracking on the DIY stuff. My invitations, my cake design, my centerpieces, my cinema vintage theme decoration...

I really hope my bridesmaids will be there to help me out. I'm not one to flip out or anything, but they best be careful... you never know I might transform into so freakish Bridezilla. :)

Any advice on going throught the next 150 days with some mega meltdown???

1 comment:

Polka Dot Bride said...

I seem to bump into you everywhere!

Take time out! have a wedding free weekend :) Go on a picnic with FH (is it too cold there?) and enjoy it!