10.08.2009

Glamnuptials: La Bosse des Noces (We were on TV)


Being a blogger for Weddingbee has definitely made me feel special / sort of celebrity-ish at times (but seriously I'm just a normal gal who blogged about her wedding planning) and it was an honor to share it with all of yous. Some bees have been recognized in public on several occasions (crazy I know!) So when Mr.Flamingo and I took part of a wedding tv show called La Bosse des Noces, well that definetly an interesting experience.

A couple of weeks ago, I was flipping the channels on the television and came face to face... with me. Yup, our wedding was airing again on television. Kinda neat I know. I know you have been waiting to view this video for quite some time, but trying to find a way to upload the video took longer than I anticipated. But I can finally share it with you now. So for those of you who understand french - enjoy!




Though it may not look like it, but I was extremely nervous. Its not every day you have cameras in your face and someone prepping your makeup. A hint ? Notice how many times I say "Glamour" lol ...

The show was about helping us out with issues we came across while planning our wedding. They helped us out with decor elements and our place card chandelier tree. What's great is that they even featured Wes Jones of Film Jones because they found the whole 8mm video really intriguing... plus that whole segment is in english  :)

Our wedding was also on the web with a detailed description of the episode (for canadians only), list of stores where they purchased the items for our wedding and DIY explanations. Check it out here (if you can read in french) Our wedding will be playing for the next 5 years (re-runs obviously) So the "Hey weren't you on TV?" remark will be common, but i can get use to that...LOL But seriously we loved our experience and would do it again in a heartbeat.

So that's it... I'm officially done my wedding recaps. Sniff sniff. I hope you enjoyed my blogging as Mrs.Flamingo. Now this is not an official goodbye, because I will stick around the hive and maybe blog a few more things ;) but my journey as a bee is finished. I've been around for 2 years exactly... and its my time to sign-off and let the spotlight shine on the new bees.

You can visit me on Glamour This! my personal blog. Or better yet, follow even more my randomness on twitter @blushink

Best of luck to everyone, and thank you for reading/listening to my rambling :)
Now and forever,
Flamingo
xox


If you want to see all the Glamnuptials recap posts... they are listed below.
Glamnuptials: Beauty Time
Glamnuptials: Prep Time
Glamnuptials: Our details

Glamnuptials: Ceremony Part 1
Glamnuptials: Ceremony Part 2
Glamnuptials: Bride Posing
Glamnuptials: Groom Posing
Glamnuptials: Strike the pose Part 1
Glamnuptials: Strike the pose Part 2
Glamnuptials: The Newlyweds
Glamnuptials: We are Family
Glamnuptials: The first dance
Glamnuptials: Toast time a lot of tears
Glamnuptials: Boogie on Down
Glamnuptials: 3,2,1 and Catch!
Glamnuptials: The Favors
Glamnuptials: Le Gâteau
Glamnuptials: The Guestbook
Glamnuptials: Decor Elements
Glamnuptials: Giving our gifts
Glamnuptials: Our mini moon
Glamnuptials: DAS aka Day after Shoot
Glamnuptials: Wedding Movie Trailer
Glamnuptials: Real Wedding Inspiration Board
Glamnuptials: The REAL Budget


1 comment:

mackyton said...

Nice post about your wedding planning. It was a great pleasure for me and my family to attend a destination wedding of my cousin. Everything over there was breathtaking. I think she had reserved one of most exotic Seattle venues for her big day.