6.23.2009

Where's Marty Mcfly... I want to go back in time

I screwed up... seriously and if I could find Marty McFly, I'd hop on the DeLorean DMC-12 and go back in time. Not far away... back to June 20th. The day before my first year anniversary. Sigh

Photo Credit : IPI-Events

I had great plans... really! I wanted to rent our honeymoon suite and re-live the magic of our wedding night... and enjoy the time together. Unfortunately, that plan got bumped with Sunday breakfast for fathers day. I should of turned the invitation down, but worried my dad would be disappointed... now its too late. Fathers day was blah and I wish I had gone with my plan.

You might find me shallow... but my dads has had a fathers day celebration for the past 34 years and many more will come, but my 1 year anniversary is gone.... and never coming back. I'm seriously bummed and to top things off, I didn't get an anniversary gift. Double Sigh. I didn't need anything big, or over the top... just love, recognition that its an important date. (To me at least) and... a flower wouldn't of hurt, but it wasn't necessary.

I haven't given Mr.Flamingo's anniversary present, because it has not yet arrived... but because I told him that, now he wants to make up for the no-gift. Nice try... but its not gonna make up for how I feel at the moment. I want to go back to my anniversary date SO BAD and do it just how I had mapped it out in my head... :(

Have you been bummed about something and wish you could turn back time?
If so, please share...

No comments: