3.19.2009

Glamnuptials: Bride Posing

Hello Hive! I'll start off by saying I'm pretending that I haven't been MIA for the last 4 months and will continue my recap posts where I left off. ;) Looking through my Glamnuptials posts, I realized that I've been writing all wrong. Going back and forth with no story line... "um hello, where's your head been flamingo?!?" I'm gonna get my act together and continue the recaps properly.



Looking through my Pro Pics, I select some shots I thought were pretty. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of me. I don't know if it was because we were tight in time or because everything seemed to be overwhelming, but at least the ones I do have are awesome.




The next picture is my ultimate favorite shot. I remember how I felt at that exact moment. I literally took 10 seconds to let the whole day sink in... I was getting married and felt like a million bucks!


What I love about the next couple of shots is the angle they were taken in. I'm a fan of unique pictures and not to mention that they showcase my fake lashes rather nicely ;)



I loved our limo, a 1959 Bentley... exactly how I like them - 50s inspired vintage glamour. Apart from the fact that we didn't have AC, it was rather roomy and not to mention comfy. I definitely felt like a movie star.



At the reception, we rented vintage outdoor lighting and a bench to re-create a park in NYC circa the 1950s. It was only fair that I take the first shot to test it out. It passed the test and our guests loved the bench of love... :)


Up next: Its the grooms turn to pose...

Images taken by : Ipi-events
--------------------
Previously:
Glamnuptials : Beauty Time
Glamnuptials : Prep Time
Glamnuptials : Ceremony Part 1
Glamnuptials : Ceremony Part 2
Glamnuptials : Le Gâteau
Glamnuptials : The Guestbook
Glamnuptials : Decor Elements
Glamnuptials: Giving our gifts
Glamnuptials : DAS aka Day after Shoot
Glamnuptials: Wedding Movie Trailer
Glamnuptials: Real Wedding Inspiration Board

No comments: