9.01.2008

Glamnuptials: Ceremony Part 1

On our way to the church, it finally hit me. I was getting married today and the nerves kicked in majorly. I don't know why we get like this, but my stomach was in knots. Thank goodness my daddy was in the limo with me, so we had some time to talk and bond before he finally gave me away.

When we approached the church I was even more nervous but so excited at the same time. Just before I was ready to walk in my MOH was fixing my dress, I just stood there in my little bubble. I had to take a minute to take in everything that was going on.

(Don't I look so nervous)

When it was time to go... to finally do the march on our awesome song I took my father hand and tried to hold back the tears. Apart from the fact that I was getting married,to have my father walk me down the aisle meant the world to me.

One by one they walked in, my mother (in salmon color) had to walk down with my flowergirl and my ring bearer because they didn't want to do it alone. Luckily they didn't cry or cause a scene, so that was good. lol




When we stepped in, everyone was looking at me and I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face. It was a magical moment and I was so happy to have all my family and friends present. When I saw Mr.Flamingo my eyes got all teary eyed. I didn't cry - which is a miracle cuz I cry at anything.... But I couldn't stop looking at my future husband, and it simple made it more true.. I was marrying the man of my life.

I love this picture of my father (left hand corner) and my sisters.

When it was time to exchange vows my hands were shaking. I even whispered to Mr.Flamingo "my left hand is the one with the bracelet" in case he forgot what left was. lol


Once, the pressure of the I dos were done, it was now time to kiss the groom. And honestly it felt like we were the only 2 people in the room. Plus, Mr.F went for an encore... so ya, I got to kiss the groom twice. Talk about lucky.


Now there more Ceremony to come... and let me tell you I have a pretty funny story to share with all of yous. So stay tuned, cuz this wedding is far from being over :)

Flamingo Glamnuptials recaps:
Photography: IPI-Events

No comments: