8.18.2008

Glamuptials: Our details

Previous Glamuptial posts:
* * * * * *
I love detail shots and knew I had to have some of those in my wedding pictures. Since I worked hard DIYing some elements of my attire, I wanted to make sure I had pictures to remember forever all the hard work and crazy hours I spent. When the photographer arrived I asked him if he could take pictures of our details and he did just that.

I absolutely adore these pictures of my wedding dress. Its simply stunning. How I wish I could wear it all day long. Seriously ... lol

My beautiful wedding dress

Detailing of the bodice

I loved all my bling. It was very glamorous and representative of my overall theme. I literally felt like a million dollars wearing my jewelry.

My oh-so glamorous necklace

Our beautiful rings

My DIY Swarvoski Brooch which I absolutely love


My awesome taupe shoes with my vintage embellishment

My beautiful bouquet with my DIY bouquet jewels

These details were for Mr.Flamingo and his first love - Superman. I wanted to have something extra special for him and my DIY Superman Garter definitely caught everyone's attention. His Cufflinks were perfect and cute, I must admit.

The beautiful superman garter I made for Mr.Flamingo

Mr.Flamingos Superman Cuff links

Up next in the Glamuptials : Prep time

No comments: