7.08.2008

After wedding blues...

Hey Everyone, I'm back... well to be honest I've been back for quite some time now (I've been married for a good 3 weeks) but the after-wedding blues kicked in and the desire to blog has basically been a huge flatline. Even though I will be blogging about my wedding and how wonderful, perfect and magical it was, the planning is over and it makes me extremely sad.



While I was shopping over the weekend, I happened to find the latest issue of Martha Stewart Weddings. I love MS weddings and I would buy them before I even got engaged. But with my wedding being officially over… it hit me. The after wedding nostalgia kicked in. I literally stayed at the magazine counter holder the magazine for a good 5 minutes, debating whether I should buy it or not. Well I didn’t and in a way, its like a way of turning the page. Sorta... (I think I just might go back and buy it - I'm a Martha addict)

Its a given that once you are married you want to start your own wedding related business in order to satisfy your thirst for weddings... this is a big debate for me now, I love weddings and would love to work in weddings somehow... so I feel that on top of the after wedding blues, I am questioning my whole new life and what I want to do with it (career wise)

Am I the only one feeling like this? Please say it isn't so.

No comments: