3.14.2008

Everything is under control

After my panic attack about the whole bridesmaid dress issue, I would like to reassure everyone, that everything worked out fine. Phew!!! I really was stressing that whole weekend before our dress shopping day. I mean I had every single negative thought go through my head.

We started off by going to eat breakfast together as a family. This included my sisters (all three of them) and my step-mother. My MOH (cousin) wasn't able to make it, but that wasn't really an issue, since she a size 0 and everything seems to look good on her. We arrived at Bridalane (same place where I bought my wedding dress) to model away...

Here are some dresses my sisters tried on - (that we didn't choose)

Green tea
Simple and cute but not my favorite

The Flamingo dress
well the color is very flamingo-ish

The Gone with the wind styleI mean watch out if its windy - shes bound to fly away

The Gothic Cinderella We loved this dress but it was too much in competition
with my own dress so we abandoned the idea.


Then, after trying on practically every dress available, the salesperson (a guy) that was with us suggested a dress. I mean looking at it on the hanger I was like "No way! This looks horrible" but we had nothing to lose and my sister tried it on. She came out and I was impressed. It was so elegant and glamorous, we had to go with that one. Everyone agreed and so we purchased the dresses. Though they were a good 225$ each, its basically the price to pay when your last minute like that.

Alright heres the final choice:

Front (obviously)


Bottom (we will add a layer of the stone color found in my sash )

Back (it has a mini-train)

Hopefully the dresses will come in before the June 1st mark. Otherwise that will be another stress I really don't need to have. So what do you think? Is it a good choice ? (please note, even if you say no - its too late. lol)

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

I love your dress, you look fab!